I would like a refund?
Before requesting a refund
If you're having any issues with a theme you've just purchased this can be incredibly frustrating, however in most cases the issues can be quickly resolved.
- Please follow the steps in the documentation for how to setup and use the theme correctly: https://ghostpool.com/documentation/aardvark/support/refunds/
- If you run into any issues check out the articles section: https://ghostpool.ticksy.com/articles/
- If you still have an issue please open a ticket on the support site at: https://ghostpool.ticksy.com Please describe your problems in as much detail as possible, providing any error messages you receive.
How to request a refund
If you have not yet downloaded the theme you can request a refund, no questions asked, from: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new
If you have downloaded the theme this means you now have a copy of the theme and will only be eligible for a refund if it meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Item is "not as described"
- Item doesn't work the way it should
- Item has a security vulnerability
- Item support is promised but not provided
Before I can issue a refund I need to determine that the theme is causing your issues (in most refund request cases, it turns out not to be).
To do this please open a support ticket at https://ghostpool.ticksy.com and describe your problems in as much detail as possible, providing any error messages you receive and the steps to replicate the problem.
If it does turn out to be a theme issue and I cannot fix it, you will be issued with a full refund.
Why a refund will not given
You will not receive a refund in the following situations:
- you don't want it after you've downloaded it;
- the item did not meet your expectations;
- you simply change your mind;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (Envato advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).